If the pinnacle of dinners is the Sunday Roast, then the master of them all must be the Christmas Roast; surely one of the most iconic, indulgent and unforgettable meals of the year. The chefs at Woodland Grange certainly seem to think so, and the award winning culinary team is putting together the very finest of locally sourced, beautifully presented, and extremely tasty carvery’s, as a one off event to celebrate the festive season.
Designed for families to indulge ahead of the Christmas rush, the special meal will take place on the 8th December, with the carvery the centre peice, but the atmosphere of Woodland Grange providing the ideal backdrop.
It’s also not going to break the budget either, meaning you can have an award winning meal for just £22.95 per adult, £11.50 per child with under 4s invited to dine for free!
The only restriction is that places will be going quick, so book early to avoid disappointment.
– Wild mushroom and truffle ravioli, sautéed mushrooms, tarragon and cream sauce
– Smoked salmon tartar, Roasted and pickled beetroot, horseradish and watercress
– Allspice marinated beef brisket, gingerbread granola, orange and endive leaf
– Celeriac and apple soup, toasted pumpkin seeds and chilli oil
– Potted duck leg, parsnip cream, clementine and chestnut pangrattato
– Roast Turkey and Gammon carvery, all served with:
Goose fat roast potatoes/ Yorkshire puddings/ cauliflower cheese/ smashed roots/ rosemary and thyme roasted parsnips and carrots, buttered greens and a traditional pan gravy.
– Roasted pumpkin and squash wellington/ garlic and rosemary roasted new potatoes/ vegetarian gravy
– Traditional Christmas pudding, Brandy crème Anglaise
– White chocolate, cranberry and pistachio ripple cheesecake, cranberry cookie
– Spiced poached pear, amaretti mascarpone and warm chocolate sauce
– Dark chocolate and whiskey tart, praline meringue and clementine sorbet
– Vanilla crème Brulee, mulled berry compote, pistachio tuille
Sunday 8th December: 12.30pm – 2.30pm
Please call 0845 8623366
Woodland Grange offers the best of all worlds – a rich heritage dating back to Victorian times with contemporary facilities ranging from complimentary, superfast internet access to a state-of-the-art fitness room, sauna and Jacuzzi.